What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Soultribunal

Staff member
Yeah I had one get stuck on the minigun, had to kill myself and take control to complete the level.

It's very much Left 4 Dead though, doesn't seem this beta/open weekend had any variation in the PvE map either, the "blocked" sections remained blocked in both my runs. I didn't try PvP though. $80 however feels too much, I think L4D only gained success because it was affordable and I believe they even offered a 4-pack discount so you could share with friends.

I didn't mind L4D, but the pricing is way off from what it should be for the game play. its a bit mindless for me, which at times is good, but for strategy shooters , Enlisted has be hooked.

-ST

ipaine

Just finished my first round on PGA Tour 2K21. Got a 67 on the Pearl Mountain Golf Club course.

Still learning it and so far enjoying it. But why when pressing R during a putt it only will draw that line once, I can't get it to do it again after adjusting. Not sure if feature or I just don't know what I am doing.

Pearl_Mountain_First_Round.JPG

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
There are a limited number of putt previews based on your difficulty level, and only one preview per shot AFAIK.

ipaine

There are a limited number of putt previews based on your difficulty level, and only one preview per shot AFAIK.
Figured it was something like that. Drives me crazy when I miss a putt by the tiniest of margins. But I suppose that is part of it.

And plus, I mean I got it with my Humble monthly so I can't complain too much. First month after renewing and that one game covered about half the cost.

sswilson

Staff member
Limiting putting previews is pretty much the only significant difficulty metric once you've mastered the mouse stroke/swing. The other metrics are making the greens "faster" and increased wind force, but I find those relatively easy to adjust to.

I'm on my second season and have it set for faster greens and higher winds, but still have previews enabled for each hole. With that enabled I'm typically @ -16 after 18 holes so it's definitely time for me to bite the bullet and start limiting putt previews. :)

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
Figured it was something like that. Drives me crazy when I miss a putt by the tiniest of margins. But I suppose that is part of it.

And plus, I mean I got it with my Humble monthly so I can't complain too much. First month after renewing and that one game covered about half the cost.
LOL! Thanks for that...And I'm laughing with you..not at you.(y)

sswilson

Staff member
1631405816690.png

The back 9 greens on the Quail Hollow course are evil!!!!!!! (Especially with fast greens.... ;) )

lowfat

Staff member
The Witcher 1 w/ 11ty mods. Haven't played the game since before TW2 came out.
View attachment 32302

Chapter 1 is so damn hard. Chapter 2-4 were rather good. Chapter 4 looks and runs rally good. For a 12 year old game it looked fantastic. But bloody hell, Chapter 5 is garbage. Near the end of the game and I want to quit due to how tedious and buggy the game is. You spent all damn game building up skills. One of them being group style. And you can't even use it as the damn enemies block it. So you have 10+ enemies surrounding you and you have to tediously kill 1 at a time. The framerate is just terrible too. Such a massive CPU bottleneck. At som points I'm getting sub-20FPS on a 5800X + 3070. Game crashes all the time. The further in the game you go, the more it crashes. Been playing most of the day and I've CTD or had to force quit about 7-8 times already.

sswilson

Staff member
Chapter 1 is so damn hard. Chapter 2-4 were rather good. Chapter 4 looks and runs rally good. For a 12 year old game it looked fantastic. But bloody hell, Chapter 5 is garbage. Near the end of the game and I want to quit due to how tedious and buggy the game is. You spent all damn game building up skills. One of them being group style. And you can't even use it as the damn enemies block it. So you have 10+ enemies surrounding you and you have to tediously kill 1 at a time. The framerate is just terrible too. Such a massive CPU bottleneck. At som points I'm getting sub-20FPS on a 5800X + 3070. Game crashes all the time. The further in the game you go, the more it crashes. Been playing most of the day and I've CTD or had to force quit about 7-8 times already.

That's disappointing. W1 was a made-for-PC game and not a port like W2 wasn't it?

Was it choppy without the mods, or is it the mods that are dragging it down?

Latest posts

Twitter