What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

FreeKnight

Gave Far Cry 6 a try yesterday. Got it free with my 5900x

First few minutes are underwhelming. It really hasn't captured me at all.

Shadowmeph

I spent several hours yesterday installing Mods for skyrimV and then spent a few hours trying to figure out which Mod was making my player just float around no leg movements or arm movements after all that I got to play 30 minutes and realized I didnt feel like going through all the beginning of the platy through so I stopped looked at the clock and it was 10pm I started around noon hehe

ipaine

I spent several hours yesterday installing Mods for skyrimV and then spent a few hours trying to figure out which Mod was making my player just float around no leg movements or arm movements after all that I got to play 30 minutes and realized I didnt feel like going through all the beginning of the platy through so I stopped looked at the clock and it was 10pm I started around noon hehe
That was my problem with Skyrim, applying mods and testing took up my time instead of just playing the game. Have this issue with Fallout games as well.

Lysrin

Gave Far Cry 6 a try yesterday. Got it free with my 5900x

First few minutes are underwhelming. It really hasn't captured me at all.
Yeah I haven't seen good things about it from online reviewer that I like. Unfortunately that doesn't surprise me these days...

FreeKnight

Honestly, unless you're only using a handful of mods you're better off following a mod guide unless you really understand how the various systems work together in Skyrim.

I'm probably a fairly knowledgeable Skyrim mod-player, I can use the Creation kit to a small degree, familiar with Bash and can do some mod-editing in xEdit, but I still use a mod guide as a base. There's just so many ways to break the game.

FreeKnight

Yeah I haven't seen good things about it from online reviewer that I like. Unfortunately that doesn't surprise me these days...
I skipped 5 because I thought it'd be another 'rinse, repeat', but this was free so I thought "Why not"

I'm sure once I get into it it'll be more fun goofing around on the maps, but Ubisoft really needs to step up their characters and storytelling. I have a feeling Esposito is going to be fairly wasted in the game

Latest posts

Twitter