What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

sswilson

Staff member
Oh awesome, I'll have to check it out!

-ST

Heh.... we're talking retro here.... might not be everybody's cup of tea. Originally released in '87 with only a few graphical updates updates over the years (max is still 1024 X 768). Probably one of the first PC games (outside of war games) that intermingled history with game play.

I'm surprised it's still listed @ $11 on steam.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Heh.... we're talking retro here.... might not be everybody's cup of tea. Originally released in '87 with only a few graphical updates updates over the years (max is still 1024 X 768). Probably one of the first PC games (outside of war games) that intermingled history with game play.

So?

I play Master of Magic still on occasion. And now that Slitherine has the IP for that game, I'm excited for the new release of it.

I love Retro too.

-ST

FreeKnight

Some retro games hold up pretty well. I still enjoy some of the 'Quest for Glory' games, Darksun, etc from time to time.

I figured it was 'Pirates!'. I've never played it, but couldn't think of any other sim-looking naval games from that era of graphics.

Latest posts

Twitter