What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Shadowmeph

Been spending a lot of time building roads. Walking around can get a bit boring but then other times you come across some nice views like this:

Also find it quite hilarious that this is actually a strategy when you run out of weapons:

Bonus floating vehicle:
which game is that ?

FreeKnight

Been spending a lot of time building roads. Walking around can get a bit boring but then other times you come across some nice views like this:

Also find it quite hilarious that this is actually a strategy when you run out of weapons:

Bonus floating vehicle:
Death Stranding is a game that no matter how much it's been hyped everything about it makes it seem uninteresting and not-fun to me. Obviously to each their own, but something about it just seemed off to me.

Back on Mass Effect 3 to finish the DLC. Just did the Omega DLC and forgot that it was definitely one of the weaker ME DLCs.

GeezerGamer

I'm liking Far Cry 6!
I'll try to post a better photo......

Attachments

• screenshot0002.jpg
    screenshot0002.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 6

ipaine

Death Stranding is a game that no matter how much it's been hyped everything about it makes it seem uninteresting and not-fun to me. Obviously to each their own, but something about it just seemed off to me.

Back on Mass Effect 3 to finish the DLC. Just did the Omega DLC and forgot that it was definitely one of the weaker ME DLCs.
Same, maybe if I played it I would understand but it just doesn't seem like fun.

FreeKnight

I'm liking Far Cry 6!
I played it to completion, did everything except all the various supply drops and every FND/Libertad caches and while it was a fun game it felt a little flat to me. They need to mix up the formula in my opinion. I didn't enjoy it as much as 3/Blood Dragon and probably about as much as 4.
Same, maybe if I played it I would understand but it just doesn't seem like fun.
That's the same attitude I have. I don't think it's overhyped crap or anything, but it just seems so uninteresting. Although I'm not a huge Kojima fan. I like some of his games but find some of the stuff fans call 'amazing story', 'so deep', etc feels like bad fanfiction to me.
Although if they came out with a new 'Zone of the Enders' I'd be very interested.

ipaine

I played it to completion, did everything except all the various supply drops and every FND/Libertad caches and while it was a fun game it felt a little flat to me. They need to mix up the formula in my opinion. I didn't enjoy it as much as 3/Blood Dragon and probably about as much as 4.

That's the same attitude I have. I don't think it's overhyped crap or anything, but it just seems so uninteresting. Although I'm not a huge Kojima fan. I like some of his games but find some of the stuff fans call 'amazing story', 'so deep', etc feels like bad fanfiction to me.
Although if they came out with a new 'Zone of the Enders' I'd be very interested.
Hell yes, give me a proper updated ZOE with the same kind of arcade fun and I would be there in an instant.

GeezerGamer

I'm liking Far Cry 6!

Done!

Attachments

• screenshot0003.jpg
    screenshot0003.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 7