What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

vandidant

Assetto Corsa

There are other cars of course, but they are too new for my taste.
22% off during beta Assetto Corsa | Your racing simulation. The most realistic PC racing simulation
Dat car.. no grip. It's much older than I am, so I don't really know how to find an appreciation for it, besides it feeling like the most "raw" car there is. Have you got any of the Monza chievs for it yet?

The FFB is nice, but tbh I don't really see what all the fuss is about with Assetto Corsa. The Ferrari 458 or whatever with semi-slicks handles like a bus.

genericllama

Dual shield Invader that tends to only clutch on pyro for specific boss battles (Four kings and SIF).
God i love dark souls

n6s0uo.jpg

GregH

Switching between Mount & Blade Warband with 1257AD mod - every time I read Bernard Cornwell books I end up going back to it:

fra31.jpg~original

And State of Decay pc version with the Breakdown DLC: (Me hiding in a bush with no ammo, meds or weapons left while some zombies shamble around looking for me)

00617889D254C5E8C0432FB1D3307100B38673B6

DBGP

diablo 2 and 3 (just cannot put these games down, most addictive games ive ever played,) and when I can get time away from those Im going through my fourth play through of the witcher 2 :biggrin:

Unfortunately my favorite types of games are all big time consumers, and I want to play everything at the same time! Two worlds 2 is next, and if I get lazy and cant leave the couch il play some skyrim on the shield from time to time :bleh:

Cheakamus

I enjoy Black Flag so much that I download AC3 and Brotherhood from Steam. AC3 is pretty fun sofar. I also bought Witcher2. It's on sale for only $4.99 few days ago.

Lamb

Going through AC3 right now. Went through Bioshock 1 & 2 last month and Baldur's Gate 1 last week.

sswilson

Staff member
Started playing skyrym again. Mostly wanted to see if the APU could run it at reasonable settings and then ended up spending a few marathon sessions on it. Only up to lvl 15 ATM but I've run into a weird situation where I seem to have PO'd vampires so every time I'm in a town after dark there are master Vampires waiting around to kick my butt. :)

Latest posts