What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

proxy

I have a real weak spot for space sims as well. Need a good joystick haha.

sswilson

Staff member
I have a real weak spot for space sims as well. Need a good joystick haha.

On the original Elite (pretty sure I was running an apple IIc at the time) having the physical trim pot came in quite handy for syncing up craft rotation with the space dock.... ;)

FreeKnight

Just started FFXIV Realm Reborn and am actually liking it so far. Helps that it's not as hideously ugly as some of the other MMOs. We'll see if I stick with it, but for now, it's a decent time killer.

proxy

I have a Thrustmaster T16000M that I bought for flying in BF3. Apparently it works pretty well. Think I paid $50 or so for it, so not bad

I liked BF2142 a whole lot myself, but couldn't pilot worth a damn, guess I needed a joystick haha. One day when I get a house I'll have a desk again, and have a proper setup with a joystick. By then I may have kids though, so maybe not.

great_big_abyss

Playing WOT. It's a good game I can play from the couch with a wireless keyboard and mouse. Short Rounds, too, so playing with the toddler around isn't too hard.

great_big_abyss

Here's a screenshot. I just had my best game ever. I took out 7 tanks, did almost 2000 Damage, got Top Gun, High Caliber, and Ace Mastery. And it was the x2 experience for the day in that tank. Booyah!

Attachments

• WOT.jpg
    WOT.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 143

Latest posts