What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Bao

I've only been playing Fallout 4 for the past few months.

I don't have any action shots, but I usually take screen shots of my settlements.

One of my favourites is The Slog... enemy NPC's have a tough time getting in.

lowfat

Staff member

I don't have any action shots, but I usually take screen shots of my settlements.

Seems a tad excessive. Generally I just do 2-3 missile turrets plus a bunch of spotlights.

D

Dark Knight

The raiding mechanics in Fallout 4 aren't great at all. You have to have an unhappy settlement in order to have raids usually happen and a low defense. Otherwise you have to spawn with console commands to test out your settlements defenses.

lowfat

Staff member
The raiding mechanics in Fallout 4 aren't great at all. You have to have an unhappy settlement in order to have raids usually happen and a low defense. Otherwise you have to spawn with console commands to test out your settlements defenses.

I found it to be always completely random. I've had a settlement @ 100 happiness w/ more than enough defence get raided. I swear it always happens to settlements while you are in Far Harbour or Nuka World, you get some notification that you never ever see, and don't see it until the settlement has been damaged. :censored:

Bao

Lol damnit guys. Pretty much ... most of my settlements are like this. Or least a tall structure built from a ruined house in the center of town. And then 4x towers of missiles/lasers/machine guns covering 4 directions.

I want my heavily armed settlers to feel extra secure. Now it feels like it was a waste of time :p

FreeKnight

Playing the original Nier again on PS3
I ******* love this game. It's got rough spots, a shallow combat system, the MC is heinously ugly, and controls aren't amazing, but it's honetsly one of the best console exclusives of the last gen.

Characters are great, story is really good (better if you've even played Drakengard), music is ******* amazing, has the a condescending magic book that refers to one of the party as 'hussie'. And possibly the best opening screen on boot;

Attachments

• Weiss.jpg
    Weiss.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 87

LaughingCrow

Fallout 4. Decided to do some of the DLC I never got around before. But then found a new mod...

Several hours into a new game using the Nora Companion mod; puts a different perspective on playing the game. And even though FO4 wasn't designed for this, the mod author has done a fairly good job with adapting existing voice files, etc. As a companion, she doesn't seem to get in the way very often and seems more competent than some of the other companions.

Well, here's my take on a Nora Companion Mod. After the Kellogg sequence in the beginning of Fallout 4, you are reawaken from cryosleep and notice your wife's cryopod is empty. After exiting Vault 111, you are given the opportunity to find your spouse and reunite with her. Thus, giving you the chance to find Shaun together.

-adds Nora as voiced companion
-adds short intro, recruitment quest
-adds companion dialogue interjections/interrupts
-adds companion swap dialogue for base game companions as of now
-supports customized Nora, looks will carry over if you edit her appearance in the beginning of the game
-disables Nora's corpse in Vault 111...

Nora Companion Mod WIP at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Lysrin

Star Citizen and more Star Citizen... But! I finally decided to put the effort in and mod up Skyrim Special Edition to get it similar to where I had the original Skyrim and... I almost can't believe I am saying this... I started Skyrim yet again! :doh: :biggrin:

But I must say it is still a great game and I am enjoying it. An Elder Scrolls 6 would be nice but that ain't happening any time soon. Until (if) it does, Skyrim still has some legs.