What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

lowfat

Staff member
Metro Last Light now. Started it about a year ago and never finished. The audio is driving me nuts tho. I can almost never hear NPC's dialogue. Its as if the sound design was only created for 5 channel and not stereo.
metro_2020_12_01_17_17_46_439.jpg

EDIT: Quit this too lol. I really don't feel like having to hunt for supplies and not being able too see a damn thing. :cautious:

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
And now playing 2013 Tomb Raider. Using Special K to inject HDR. It looks really damn good for a 7 year old game. The HDR, is really well done.

Lysrin

So... played a lot of Star Citizen again the last week or so with the Expo happening. Had some very good sessions. Nice to see the main game loops coming together and feeling you can actually accomplish something from game session to game session given the level of persistence now. Also the flight model is much improved and ship combat is back to be more entertaining.

Then last night I got tired of waiting for it to show up on sale and bought Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. I know a few of you have played and said it was good, and the setting just really intrigued me. Just got started in it so not far yet. $59.99 is the most I've payed for a game in a while, but it is the Complete Edition... so that makes it a deal right? ;) Bought it from GOG so it was DRM free. I don't often pay much attention to that but figured where I had the option why not.

(ooo text colour... that's entertaining... lol)

ipaine

I picked up Project Wingman yesterday and so far have only played one mission but for now it seems like a nice fun arcady flight game.

I have been on the fence about Ace Combat but the lack of ultrawide kept me from buying, this one just works with ultrawide and it looks good. Not spectacular but still good.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I grabbed it today after hearing about it for the first time. I haven't dug the joystick or hotas out of the closet yet, but looks my kind of shooty flight thing.

FreeKnight

I saw that pop up on Steam and was a little curious. I've had thrustmasters on CCC to wait for a sale for like 2 years, so I may have to bite the bullet and get a HOTAS or HOSAS at regular price one of these days.

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, it's on my radar as well. Looks like it might be the ticket for something my hotas will get some use out of without the steep learning curve of something like Elite Dangerous.

great_big_abyss

I can tell you what I won't be playing: Medal of Honour: Above and Beyond. VR specific game, and minimum requirements are i7 9700k and a GTX2080. Yowza!!!!

Latest posts