What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

FreeKnight

The newest Assassin's Creed that I have is Odyssey and there is definitely fun to be had there. I find it a little repetitive in places, but good. I also hear good things about Valhalla but I haven't played that one so can't speak from experience. It is on my list though as I think I'd enjoy the setting better than Odyssey.

I am enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn (did I already mentioned that one?). It is kind of open-world although it does funnel you some, but I am finding the story decent so far.
I forgot that Horizon Zero Dawn is on PCs now. That might be gba's best bet. Really decent game, interesting story. If he likes it, the Tomb Raider remake might be worth a look too. Gameplay wise they're very similar.

Lysrin

I forgot that Horizon Zero Dawn is on PCs now. That might be gba's best bet. Really decent game, interesting story. If he likes it, the Tomb Raider remake might be worth a look too. Gameplay wise they're very similar.
Not only is the gameplay similar I'm pretty sure someone copied the Lara Croft animations for Aloy! Especially when she is moving across a tightrope type path. Not a criticism just made me do a double-take a couple of times.

Aside, the voice actor for Aloy is the same woman that did the voice for Parvati Holcomb in The Outer Worlds. It was driving me nuts where I knew the voice from. Apparently if you look her up, Ashly Burch, she's done a lot of game voice acting.

And that is another good game, The Outer Worlds, lol lots of options. Sheesh, I still haven't finished that one either!

Shadowmeph

Not only is the gameplay similar I'm pretty sure someone copied the Lara Croft animations for Aloy! Especially when she is moving across a tightrope type path. Not a criticism just made me do a double-take a couple of times.

Aside, the voice actor for Aloy is the same woman that did the voice for Parvati Holcomb in The Outer Worlds. It was driving me nuts where I knew the voice from. Apparently if you look her up, Ashly Burch, she's done a lot of game voice acting.

And that is another good game, The Outer Worlds, lol lots of options. Sheesh, I still haven't finished that one either!
hehe type cast or voice type cast hehe

lowfat

Staff member
Playing Battlefront 2 campaign. Don't think all too highly of it so far. It looks really good. But gameplay just doesn't translate well for single player. Coming from CP2077, combat feels really clumsy.

EDIT: But honestly the biggest issue I have is if a controller disconnects for even 1s you need to relaunch the damn game. Unplugged controller from charger, now need to relaunch the damn game.

Edit2: Still hit a fan of blaster combat. But space combat was actually pretty decent.

Last edited:

mGz

Logged about 100 hrs into CP2077 and thoroughly enjoyed it after obtaining an RTX 3090. The game absolutely destroyed my 1080ti at 3440x1440.
Now I'm holding off on doing a second playthrough until they've polished it up a bit + added DLC.

Attachments

• 1091500_20201215134942_1.png
    1091500_20201215134942_1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 1091500_20201215162013_1.png
    1091500_20201215162013_1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • photomode_12122020_100911.png
    photomode_12122020_100911.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10

ipaine

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
Playing Battlefront 2 campaign. Don't think all too highly of it so far. It looks really good. But gameplay just doesn't translate well for single player. Coming from CP2077, combat feels really clumsy.

EDIT: But honestly the biggest issue I have is if a controller disconnects for even 1s you need to relaunch the damn game. Unplugged controller from charger, now need to relaunch the damn game.

Edit2: Still hit a fan of blaster combat. But space combat was actually pretty decent.
Finished the campaign last night. It grew on me. I enjoyed most of it once I found weapons / abilities that worked for me.

Lysrin

Just loaded up MS Flight Sim 2020. Figured "ah maybe a nice relaxing flight is a good gaming option tonight."

Update required... 39.89 GiB ... :oops: I have a fast internet connection but wowy... I might not get my flight in tonight!

Note to self: load MSFS2020 much more frequently... just because...

FreeKnight

Just loaded up MS Flight Sim 2020. Figured "ah maybe a nice relaxing flight is a good gaming option tonight."

Update required... 39.89 GiB ... :oops: I have a fast internet connection but wowy... I might not get my flight in tonight!

Note to self: load MSFS2020 much more frequently... just because...
That just reminded me to install it. I jumped back on gamepass with the holiday promo.

aaaaand 130GB to install fresh. Holy crap

Latest posts