What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

lowfat

Staff member
Playing Galactic Civilization 3 (free game currently on Epic). Having a hell of a lot of fun. Been a long time since I've played a good 4X game.

djbrad

Gave some love to my ps3 and finally win that last super class race at Gran Turismo 6. That game is still looking great on my cheapo 4k tv.

Trying to get through Wolfenstein II new colossus on pc.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Gave some love to my ps3 and finally win that last super class race at Gran Turismo 6. That game is still looking great on my cheapo 4k tv.

Trying to get through Wolfenstein II new colossus on pc.

Been playing the W2 myself since I finished my first playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077. I've always enjoyed the Wolfenstein games. Not always strong on story but fun to play.

Shadowmeph

I love the Wolfenstein games even the first one I used to play Enemy territory on long joined a clan played in competitions for online games Enemy territory was my favorite the Diablo2 LOD now days allot of games have great graphics and some have decent Story lines but hard to find a game that has both so I keep going back to SP ARK survivor evolved pretty much all online games are now pay to WIn games which after forking out a pile of money I really dont want to fork out more money .

FraQles

Project Hospital. Old fashioned graphic, but if you are into medicine it is awesome.
And yes I managed to expand the game to 2 screens as I need too many menus.

Attachments

• 1611684551176.png
    1611684551176.png
    940.6 KB · Views: 5

Prickly007

Playing a fair bit of SW: Battlefront II.... I won a copy on Xbox when it launched, but my ability/skill was akin to the bastard love child of a Stromtrooper and a Red Shirt (from Star Trek). However, give me a mouse, I'll rack up killstreaks in the high 20s, low 30s. I forgot how much fun it is to snip n00bs in the head.

The new supremacy mode is the closest thing I have experienced to the original Battlefield 1942!

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Grabbed a copy Wednesday of Slay the Spire off GOG.com for $13ish, a card game much praised by Tycho on Penny Arcade. Time played Wednesday and Thursday, 4 hours and 37 minutes. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. And still playing Battlefield V 4-5 times a week, and working through the Wolfenstein II campaign.

FreeKnight

Finally moved to the Hitman trilogy. Played through 1 last week and just started 2. Really enjoying them so far, AI is notably improved and the games remind me of how much Blood Money improved from earlier entries. It feels like the 'World of Assassination' trilogy is a similar leap in improvement.

Admittedly the entry prior to them was Absolution and that was a really poor entry.

FreeKnight

Also started diving into the world of Skyrim mods again. Did Lexy's LOTD modlist, but wasn't happy with it so I'm working on my own modlist which is always a lot of 'work'

Latest posts