What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Regarding Titanfall 2 doesn't Apex Legends use the same graphics engine?
I play Apex everyday, I love it! Is Titanfall 2 single person campaign real short?
Its quite short, I dont remember exactly how long, but on a weekend binge sitting you can probably bash it out.

Lysrin

Regarding Titanfall 2 doesn't Apex Legends use the same graphics engine?
I play Apex everyday, I love it! Is Titanfall 2 single person campaign real short?
ArsTechnica's review back in 2016 said it was 5 - 7hrs single player. Longer than that for me. My Origin instance says I have played for 7 hrs. Not sure how close I am to the end... plus I die a fair bit lol

Shadowmeph

Finished means main story in this case? I've been playing it on and off for a while, and seem to get distracted with a lot of wandering :) Like it though.

I was feeling like something different this weekend, so I loaded Metro 2033 Redux as I really had never played them. Yet another sale purchase somewhere along the way. Played for a bit, and it is good and holds up fine graphically, but just wasn't the right thing.

So, as has been mentioned here several times, remembered Titanfall2. Went back to that and picked up where I left off. It really is a stellar single player campaign. Enjoying it all over again and it runs and looks amazing! Going to try and finish it this time before the next "squirrel" runs by! 😁
I played through everything I could find even the side quests which are tricky to find accept for those hunting lodge things I prefer to not have to tie down I prefer to shoot not trap and shoot

Lysrin

ArsTechnica's review back in 2016 said it was 5 - 7hrs single player. Longer than that for me. My Origin instance says I have played for 7 hrs. Not sure how close I am to the end... plus I die a fair bit lol
Well one more comment about Titanfall2. Just finished it and wow what a fun ride! As others have said, underrated game. Great fun single player story!

Shadowmeph

Well one more comment about Titanfall2. Just finished it and wow what a fun ride! As others have said, underrated game. Great fun single player story!
that is one thig I really dont like is short single player games games with to many cinematics that make the games size massive I am pretty sure I played this a few years back but I didn't like how short it was I will have to dig out my older game drives to see if I did play it or not

Lysrin

Looking for something other than MSFS to justify my Xbox GamePass sub, I started Gears 5. Never played a Gears game before I don't think. It's not too bad. Another cover-shooter style game. Story is okay. I think I am late in Act II or early Act III at this point. I'm not sure it'll keep my attention enough for me to get to the end. Getting repetitive now.

Control is also available on GamePass. Might give that a try. I think some of you on here said that one was good?

Shadowmeph

Control is great. Bought the DLC's after I finished the main game, working my way through the 2nd one still.
I might check it out , went back to playing ARK again was playing the second to last castle Wolfenstein or Wolfenstein but got board with it so went back to ark hence why I dont remember the right game name

FreeKnight

Finally gave Alan Wake a try after having it on my steam list since 2012 :S

I'm glad PC games have options like texture mods, reshade, enb, etc because it was really showing it's age on first startup. Using reshade now and it's much better looking.

As for a game, it's... ok. I don't usually love survival-horror gameplay and this has that clunkly gameplay that's been a staple since the first Resident Evil. Story is decent and I like the narration aspect, but it's another one I'm going to 'cheat engine' my way through so I can hopefully finish it in 5-6 hours and move on.

Latest posts