What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

Jokester

slowly working through HZD when I have time. great game though.
Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Sat_Jun_19_22-31-01_2021.png

Shadowmeph

I am not currently playing anything I did grab the Gen2 Ark but am disappointed and turned off its has those stupid side quests . the game looks amazing and the new dinos are cool but the side quests I feel I wasted my money. so when Ark 2 comes out I wont be buying it.
I replayed the Wolfenstein dont remember which one it was but that got boring real quick and I ended up beating the game very fast and didnt even realized that I had . so need to find a new game .

JD

Staff member
This was pretty fun, I like the of RTS + ARPG combo, I think that's the best description. Definitely suggest trying it out, free demo/beta, looking forward to it's final release.

lowfat

Staff member
This was pretty fun, I like the of RTS + ARPG combo, I think that's the best description. Definitely suggest trying it out, free demo/beta, looking forward to it's final release.

Someone has been reading HWC tweets.

FreeKnight

So I finished the Geofront fan translations of Trails to Zero and Trails to Azure over the last month. A few days after comleting Azure it turns out Geofront got a partnership with NIS America and will be the basis for the official localization.

The fan patches are officially pulled but can be found via torrents with a little effort. Either way I'd highly recommend them if you want a couple of fun JRPGs to play. A little more deep an mature than the Trails in the Sky series but still fun.

Moving onto the Cold Steel Series. Going to replay I and II before I play III and IV which I hadn't completed yet

FreeKnight

Ultima 7. Looks pretty decent considering it is almost 30 years old.
e44gN5l.png
I've got all the ultima games on GOG, tried the first 3 or 4 but just couldn't get into them, they were too old. Might have to try one of the later entries at some point.

Also reminds me I never did try the last King's Quest game 'Mast of Eternity' or something like that

lowfat

Staff member
I've got all the ultima games on GOG, tried the first 3 or 4 but just couldn't get into them, they were too old. Might have to try one of the later entries at some point.

Also reminds me I never did try the last King's Quest game 'Mast of Eternity' or something like that
You can really start on 7. You don't need to play the older ones.

If you do try download Exult. It is a mod that brings a ton of QoL improvements. Much better sound, recorded from an Roland MT-32 from back in the day. And also can clean up visuals a lot w/ scalers.

Ultima 7 Pt 2 has some of the best story of any RPG IMO.