What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

tonytdnguyen89

Just finished Star wars Jedi fallen was ok a little short for me I tried to play it as master Jedi that wasnt happening ended up playing it story mode only died twice I did fail allot when trying to dfo things that was more of guess work I doubt that I could have made it through any other normal play through lol I prefer games that have some type of story
This. But it seems most games these days have pooooooor stories :(

JD

Staff member
Open beta this weekend for Back4Blood, if you played Left 4 Dead, this is pretty similar.

sswilson

Staff member
1629245851418.png

Working my way through the second season. Bumped the green difficulty up (much faster so more difficult to place shots on the green), but still using unlimited putt previews (although I'm getting much better at my initial line so I suspect I'll dial that down next season).

Definitely a mindless time sink if that's your cup of tea.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Open beta this weekend for Back4Blood, if you played Left 4 Dead, this is pretty similar.

I did a good run with my Wife on the weekend. it was good mindless shooting fun, some bugs though when the team has BOTS in it. And there could definately be some refinement but not bad.

-ST

Lysrin

I did a good run with my Wife on the weekend. it was good mindless shooting fun, some bugs though when the team has BOTS in it. And there could definately be some refinement but not bad.

-ST
Bugs with bots was a common complaint in some videos I watched. I suspect they can get that sorted before it comes out of beta... hopefully.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Bugs with bots was a common complaint in some videos I watched. I suspect they can get that sorted before it comes out of beta... hopefully.

I hope so, I got stuck by a Zombie that webs you , and the BOT just stared at me like "Yeah, and I'm supposed to do what again?".
Was a little frustrating, but other than that it was good.

JD

Staff member

-ST
Yeah I had one get stuck on the minigun, had to kill myself and take control to complete the level.

It's very much Left 4 Dead though, doesn't seem this beta/open weekend had any variation in the PvE map either, the "blocked" sections remained blocked in both my runs. I didn't try PvP though. $80 however feels too much, I think L4D only gained success because it was affordable and I believe they even offered a 4-pack discount so you could share with friends.

Latest posts