What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What Game's do You Play?

Babrbarossa

COH and Might and Magic are the last two games I've been playing too, enjoying COH immensely, but I find M&M to be a little hokey and monotonous. The storyline and script is almost embarrassing.

SHaCK

Counter-Strike Source, I just can't stop playing this game. Some Worms Armageddon online from time to time too, I know it sounds childish but the ninja rope is a lot of fun :)

Fielding

HWC Staff
Windows Vista does look more promising to boost PC gaming.

Let's see, I've been playing Star Craft, Company of Heroes...Bejewelled 2 *cries. It's crack I tell you.

lcdguy

Games i played recently new games

FEAR

Ongoing Online Games

Freelancer

All other games i play

Freespace 2 (it's old, but lots of fun)
HL2
HL2: Episode 1

There are others i have but i don't think an exhaustive list would be interested here.

Mars

I've been playing Civilization IV. I've a number of other games I've bought over the past year, but probably won't have time to play them until the summer.

mo' power

I just finished the Command and Conquer 3 demo last night. The last time I played was on the PS console. I liked it then, and I just realized I still like it. FPS are still my faves, though. From the looks of the PC lineup for this year, I could be in for many sleepless nights.

Patriote

How do you like Episode 1?
It's Freaking awesome!

Have a look :bleh:

10x Super AA, 16x HQAF and everything all maxed out with HDR set on Full!

Doesn't she look beautiful ? :shok:

Counter-Strike:Source and lots of other games such as F.E.A.R, Far Cry and all Cod series.

Latest posts

Twitter