What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What happened to NH Repayment Program?

upcoast604

Nicehash made one %10 repayment then poof not a peep about future complete repayment.

Anybody see or hear anything about what gives with the remaining %90 we're owed?

:sad:

upcoast604

For sure the NH original blurb is clear regarding the initial %10 but it's non existent about the remaining %90 other than good intentions.

So it appears there's zero development after the initial %10. With any luck there'll be an announcement soon.

upcoast604

I've heard 10% every month.
I hope it would be %10 of the original balance and not an infinite %10 of the remaining balance.

Sadly nicehash as buggered as they are they aren't the worst, today I tried out winminer which payed about $2 less than nicehash then I tried to get minergate going again but it's polluted with hacktool viruses so it's back to nicehash painfully waiting for the sacred repayment.

Feb 28th update, https://www.nicehash.com/news/2nd-reimbursement-of-the-repayment-program

Last edited:

The Great Gazoo

I shut down my miner and sold my last BC a month ago. Much happier Hydro bill. :)

Where's that guy I saw online that said BC was going to $100K this year? lol

Latest posts

Twitter