What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What is wrong with HCF? Member's and Staff Options Wanted

Desiato

heres a recomandation fr a knew rool:

no irrelevant grammar/spelling posts. keep threads on topic. take your lessons/recommendations/stick up your butt to pm's.

encorp

No, you're a little bit too out of the loop in this situation from what I can tell to really have a full understanding.

Then enlighten me. If I'm out of the loop - bring me into it. Go on, explain yourself.

Jackquelegs

heres a recomandation fr a knew rool:

no irrelevant grammar/spelling posts. keep threads on topic. take your lessons/recommendations/stick up your butt to pm's.

What's the point of posting when people who read it takes an assfull of effort just to decipher what you had for breakfast

Sushi Warrior

You can PM it to me if you wish; we can keep the topic polite and off this thread.

I am fine doing it in public, just not on a 4AM brain. Plus it will take too long. Need the sweet embrace of sl;eadfsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssHOLYSHITIMAWAKEWOAH

:rofl:

Tomorrow :bleh:

M

member 3099

TLDNR

You guys must not be on many other forums. This place is a lysol wipe compared to most of 'em.

Desiato

What's the point of posting when people who read it takes an assfull of effort just to decipher what you had for breakfast

it's hardly a problem around here. the greater issue, at least lately, is off-topic posts about spelling and grammar; that, comprehension deficiencies, impatience and perhaps a lack of tact.

Jackquelegs

it's hardly a problem around here. the greater issue, at least lately, is off-topic posts about spelling and grammar; that, comprehension deficiencies, impatience and perhaps a lack of tact.

I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind some mistakes once in a while, but not in every other thread they see

You guys must not be on many other forums. This place is a lysol wipe compared to most of 'em.

Oh trust me..I came from the shitstorm I call NCIX forums. What I'm worried about is HWC quickly becoming that :sad:

encorp

Exactly why I wish these guys would drop the issues with everyone and just be marry and have a good ol' time aha

Latest posts

Twitter