What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What is your Internet speed?

M

member 3099

1598269572.png

Supposed to be 25/2.5... I never once got that speed, but i can't complain because it's $15/month for 6 months..

Used to be

1283259646.png

jibz

Enough to reach my cap in 11 hours.

I called them yesterday to complain about my 120gb cap and how it's absolutely unreasonably low and even on months I fight to stay under I'm still 13gb over the cap. So they bumped me up to the highest speed at a 150gb a month cap, I still complained but it's the best they're allow to give me.

Rogers 150gb cap $1.50 per gig over the cap. Super fast, super reliable, super traffic shaping, super usage punishment.

I really want to move to tech savvy for their 300gb a month cap with $0.25 per gig over the cap.

I want a connection where I pay for speed and I expect to be able to use my connect at the rated speed 24/7 all month with 99.9% uptime. Not a connection with some fictitious limit and a stipulation that I only get to use it for 11 hours a month.

Arinoth

Staff member
Mine's pitiful right now, though last year it used to be 70/15 with no cap.

Perineum

Rogers 150gb cap $1.50 per gig over the cap. Super fast, super reliable, super traffic shaping, super usage punishment.

I really want to move to tech savvy for their 300gb a month cap with $0.25 per gig over the cap.

I want a connection where I pay for speed and I expect to be able to use my connect at the rated speed 24/7 all month with 99.9% uptime. Not a connection with some fictitious limit and a stipulation that I only get to use it for 11 hours a month.

Wow, that's bloody criminal.

150GB is ludicrous.

I can't agree with your bolded statement more..