What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What is your Internet speed?

dustin1706

Do you have bandwidth limitations?

Nope. Cci seems to be the only wireless company around here (45 min south of Lloyd) that has unlimited usage. And honestly its pretty darned reliable. In bad storms the speed is a bit slower but it never cuts out.

bliz

Speedtest does not work for me,says stupid results.. All i can tell is that i usually download at 800Kb/s and upload at 80kb/s (ADSL),and i don't need or even want more,i don't lag at all in games and i never upload stuff :p Perfect for me! Do you guys seriously download stuff at 94mbps?

lowfat

Staff member
Nope. Cci seems to be the only wireless company around here (45 min south of Lloyd) that has unlimited usage. And honestly its pretty darned reliable. In bad storms the speed is a bit slower but it never cuts out.

Price is a bit high compared to Telus but your speeds aren't that bad. Usually when I see someone w/ some sort of wireless they have ultra low bandwidth limiations. Something silly like 10GB/month.

mrjuggles

Pretty happy with Bell Fibe, but considering switching to Distributel for their unlimited bandwidth.

fortkentdad

fortkentdad-albums-fkd-s-a10-rig-oct-2012-picture1119-speedtest-5-26-mbs-16nov2012.jpg

Thats the best I've ever seen. Upgraded my satellite dish recently and my speed doubled - from averaging under 2 and now I'm getting 3 or 4 typically. Glad to see I'm not the only one with rates this low, Thanks for posting your speed John EBH.

Switched to Bell Fibe last spring when they finally upgraded their network to 100% fiber all the way to your home here in Quebec City . Been extremely satisfied so far. I have up to 250GB per month but I never go past 210-220 a month so caps don't really bother me.

DarKStar

TGV 30 - 30Mb/s / 2Mb up 130 GB monthly limit.......That was a FREE upgrade I got from 15Mb.

Latest posts

Twitter