What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What is your monthly Internet traffic ?

JD

Staff member
You guys watch every movie and TV show that comes out? No wonder prices are so high in Canada :ROFLMAO:

My average is a mere 1TB (up+down combined) a month and I thought that was kinda high.

crazyea

You guys watch every movie and TV show that comes out? No wonder prices are so high in Canada :ROFLMAO:

My average is a mere 1TB (up+down combined) a month and I thought that was kinda high.
IT's mostly youtube, snapchat, etc for the kids. Plus download games for the consoles is crazy now with the filesizes and my 9 year old is constantly switching games.

Cannon Fodder

You guys watch every movie and TV show that comes out?

I was startin' to wonder the same thing. 😲

Hell, our usage pales in comparison, even to your usage...... ours is more like @djbrad with the occasional month of larger numbers..... at least when last I looked.

lcdguy

Folding Team
this month so far around 1.2TB, thought that was a steam library re-download most normally in the 200-500GB/month range on average.

gingerbee

I get mine from my ISP Bell and I use between 2TB and 3.5TB a month which is 4 people I am the only heavy user the rest its all streaming services Disney/Netflix/Prime/Crave/Youtube I use those too but also a lot of games/torrents. but I think it will be going up with more streaming going 4k in the next few years.

Latest posts