What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

what kind of clothes do you like to wear in the summer?

sswilson

Staff member
what kind of clothes do you like to wear in the summer All Year Long?
Shorts, collared shirts, sandals no matter what the weather.....

I normally relent once my toes start turning black from frostbite, but only for as long as absolutely necessary. If I have to wear pants, (as long as it's not a formal occasion) I'm in Costco Cargo pants with zippers in the legs for converting to shorts....... :)

Shadowmeph

I wear the same thing year round work cloths for work ( tac gear ) and shorts tea shirt maybe a thin rain jacket if its pouring rain outside

Izerous

Folding Team
Socks and sandles to my wife's dismay sometimes but typically some sort of short or khakis and a t-shirt regardless of time of year or in the office or not as I don't have a real dress code for the office outside of no pajamas kind of thing.

Change the jacket based on time of year and the shoes.

belgolas

I wear jeans and t-shirts year round. I hardly ever wear shorts. Sweater when it gets cold. Usually buy my pants at Tip Top Tailors.

Mr. Friendly

well, I do change them...I just meant the style, LoLoL!

actually...I do have a style. I prefer khaki cargo's, a loose short sleeve button up shirt and a tilly. sometimes I wear sandals with socks too,