What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

what kind of clothes do you like to wear in the summer?

Shadowmeph

I remember back when Sundays nothing was open and people wore there sunday cloths lol I always fought against that so I wore Black tea shirt blue jeans later on added black leather vest and jacket black Dayton double soled boots those days are long gone not sure why I wore the books they sucked but were good for riding . it is kind of funny for some reason my mother a few years back bough me a black tea shirt last week I put it on and it felt very strange. because I mostly where at home shorts and cut off sleeved or short sleeved running type shirts that pull the sweat away from my skin been kind of addicted to those since I started running years back and even though I dont run ( because an hour + of running creates tension in my shoulders that then turn into migraines) I still really like the feeling of the shirts they breath very well

Mr. Friendly

I remember back when Sundays nothing was open and people wore there sunday cloths lol I always fought against that so I wore Black tea shirt blue jeans later on added black leather vest and jacket black Dayton double soled boots those days are long gone not sure why I wore the books they sucked but were good for riding . it is kind of funny for some reason my mother a few years back bough me a black tea shirt last week I put it on and it felt very strange. because I mostly where at home shorts and cut off sleeved or short sleeved running type shirts that pull the sweat away from my skin been kind of addicted to those since I started running years back and even though I dont run ( because an hour + of running creates tension in my shoulders that then turn into migraines) I still really like the feeling of the shirts they breath very well
I like Sunday bests...being in a suite doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Shadowmeph

hahahah! suites are on the brain as we're moving end of August into a basement suite at my daughter in laws. they're having a 3rd baby and wife wants to be there for the two kids n help out with the new one too.
make sure you Wind the little ones up then send them home lol

Prickly007

sandals no matter what the weather.....
I remember standing at the bus stop in Texas in late November, early December. It was likely in the 50s F still, so clearly shorts weather. And, over my iPod, I heard a yokel mocking me for being in sandals, shorts and a t-shit. I turn around and this dipshit was wearing a full on puffy parka, gloves... the whole polar getup.... And sandals.

Once I stopped laughing, he learned that Canadians have full mastery of sarcasm.

Latest posts

Twitter