What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What were some of the games you remember playing as a kid?

IRQ Conflict

Yeah, after my post I was like Oh! and Oh yeah! I should have mentioned X. So many games, I guess it's OK to list the ones that fell off the top of our heads.

Q*bert

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... we've got an older (some would say wiser.... ;) ) userbase than most tech websites. :)

Like others here, my non-arcade gaming started as a young adult as opposed to as a child.... The original civ, Elite, Wizardry series (nothing like having to draw your own maps on graph paper), ultima series come to mind but there were quite a few earlier ones on my chicklet keyboard CoCo...... ;)

ipaine

Adzsask, Street Rod 1&2 are awesome!

Street Rod was great!! Now that is a game that I would love to have updated. Really change almost nothing just give it some current gen graphics and improve the driving physics. Keep the core game and it would be great again.

Hmmm, now I have to see if I can find a copy and then turn on the dosbox. Hell maybe see if I can play it on my new Note II.

Mark

I remember my first real PC game besides Doom that I really enjoyed -> MOTORACER

Moto-Racer_1.jpg

Latest posts