What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What you guys think about new Feser fans?

MpG

By many accounts, one of the nicest things about the SA's is that they don't click when undervolted, which is extremely rare for 38mm fan motors.

I dunno, I've thought about grabbing a bunch to try out, but in the testing I've seen, the Panaflo's give up very little, and are far more available.

Dazmode

For 120mm fans they have 25 and 38mm thickness, and for 140mm fans they have 38 and 51mm.

I guess 38mm would be the best choice for both... ???

Sadasius

Yeah the 38mm one's are the one's tested. Don't know about the others as I have never tried them myself or know of anyone who has. Reason being is that you have to buy in bulk and I think people were to afraid to get a crappy box of fans if they did not perform well and have wasted so much money.

Dazmode

Exactly! If you stock these fans then you will be getting mucho attention as everyone would be passing your link around like a drunken college girl at a frat party! :rofl:

How about those?

Water Proof Axial Fan
Current Type:DC; Supply Voltage:12VDC; Series:San Ace 140W; External Height:140mm; External Width:140mm; External Depth:51mm; Fan Flow Rate:286.01CFM; Noise Rating:57dBA;

.... $220USD ea.! :shok:

Sadasius

Might want to get the least expensive stuff...:haha: Some of their fans are damn awesome but at a hell of a price. Delta has a lot of crazy fans like that as well if you look ontheir website. Was looking at a 365CFM fan the other day. Little nuts with a 74db rating.

Here read up....http://www.delta.com.tw/product/cp/dcfans/download/pdf/FFB/FFB140x140x38mm.pdf

I was think of a GTX 560 with these in push/pull with 30mm shrouds on both sides. Think the rad will hover?

Last edited:

Sadasius

Yeah nothing like getting a couple of Meanwell PSU's for some 24 volt fan action for hover points...:haha:

Latest posts

Twitter