What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

whats peoples thoughts on Coincidences?

moocow

Man that's a hard job, I thought you meant IT security. I was at the APD last weekend to pick up a case and mobo from a FB seller. The place look pretty clean but there were COVID protesters out on the main road. Glad you don't have to deal with that situation.

Herne

You mean like suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp? Suddenly, somebody'll say like, plate, or shrimp, or plate of shrimp. Out of the blue. No explanation. No point looking for one either. It's all part of the cosmic unconsciousness.

Herne

they happen...and occur to me more than seems normal, with my accident 23 years ago being a string of chance / coincidence that lined up perfectly so that I escaped the 90%+ fatality rate of a DAI brain injury.
That's great to hear- I don't want to take away from that in any way but this is also sort of why 'survival bias' is a thing. We won't get any postings from the 90%+.

MsMinker

Imagination creates reality. Simulation theory but your consciousness/awareness of being is the projector of the simulation. Just observer, it happens all the time when you become aware of it.

Latest posts

Twitter