What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What's the deal with feedback?

biff

I've tried to leave feedback on deals I've done through the B&S section. The route I've gone to do this is go into their profile, select view their feed back, then select submit feedback. I fill out that I'm the buyer and that it was a positive experience, leave my less than 80 character comment using standard characters, and cut and paste the B&S URL and I get this message: "There was an error in your deal details!". This message isn't particularly helpful as I'm not sure how else I could fill in the information. This is a few deals now where I can't leave any kind of feedback and it's getting a little frustrating not to mention unfair to the sellers missing out on positive feedback.

So my suggestion is, could you make the error messages mean something to actually point to what the problem is so I can fix it? Or if feedback is to be submitted a different way maybe provide a link or direction on how to do this? Not blaming you guys - could easily be a DFU problem.

Thanks for all your work!
Ryan

sswilson

Staff member
IIRC it doesn't specify, but you have to leave some kind of private comment or it won't go through.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
100%. There needs to be a comment for it to complete.

biff

Ahh thanks. All went well this time. I assumed that comment section was for if something went wrong and the mods needed to be notified. Didn't realize they needed a comment when everything went according to plan.

Latest posts