What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

omgwtf

Bought some overpriced Everlast lifting gloves Everlast Competition Wrist Wrap Lifting Glove - M/M | Walmart.ca

We do have our left lane huggers on the highway..... but seeing a big truck in their rear-view mirror changes their mind quite rapidly. ;-)
You can play the intimidating card. I can't do that shi in my tiny Golf :haha: That's the thing I love about Europe, not necessarily the Autobahn (although there is driver heaven), very little left lane huggers. I saw an AMG Mercedes going to the right and letting this 1.5L car pass that was doing considerably more his speed.

Here drivers have the impression that they own the road. Personally I love those who let you pass and once you do, they go back on the left doing 100kph. :haha:

fishingfanatic

What's Your Latest Purchase

After wanting one for so many years I finally bit the bullet.

I have so many bits, )fraction,number letter metric) and I'm sure most could use this thing, even for just a touch up.

FF
:biggrin:

Attachments

Lamb

Ergo Proxy complete series
Distant World, Distant World 2 and A New World (music from Final Fantasy played by Royal Stockholm Philharmonic and a bunch of great musicians) which all have been signed afterward by Nobuo Uematsu (legendary video game music composer) and Arnie Roth (music producer and director) at the Otakuthon!
Berserk volume 1, 2 & 3.
Battle Royale Perfect Edition Tome 3, 4 & 5

And got my father's old home theater system for free, an Onkyo HT-R330.

Last edited:

b1lk1

Just bought 2 8800GTX's off eBay for $50 for my Opteron 165 PC. Can't wait to play! Also snagged a used 2.5" 1TB drive for my notebook for $45 shipped.

BrainEater

Woop !

I just bought 2x Samsung U28D590D monitors.

28" Widescreen 4k....UHD.

Entry level 4K gear but holy wow !!!

--------

That small PIP is fullscreen 1080p.
Haha !!!

:thumb: