What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

implosion222

www.pmctire.com

By FAR the best prices on tires in Canada. Costco included. Obviously caveats will occur, but after doing much research for friends and family on multiple vehicles and summers and winters these guys are the legit #1 choice for me now.

EN FRANCAIS! How do you even navigate this Sagath :p Hey sorry I left as you were logging in earlier. Stupid work :censored:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Pardon my Canadian. I thought Quebec left, and all these sites were in Canadian now.

My bad.

:biggrin:

fishingfanatic

What's Your Latest Purchase ?

My wife and daughter play this game on the ipad and the 1 she has doesn't show everything, developer glitch which they don't seem to be in any hurry to rectify, so she asked me to get a newer gen. as my daughter's ipad air does

show it and hers is the ipad 2.

Our 25th is coming up so I ordered an ipad air2 straight from Apple with the engraving Happy 25th on it.:clap:

Should arrive mid month, and I missed the postal today and I think my new Zotac is finally here after weeks of waiting.:thumb:
:whistle:

FF
:biggrin:

sswilson

Staff member
A root canal and several fillings.... :blarg:

Ordered this before the root canal, but it arrived at the right time to make it a reward for 2 hrs of "fun".....

keyboard box.jpg

keyboard.jpg

FreeKnight

I quite like my K70.

And you bought a version with the redesigned logo :thumb:
I can't believe they threw that 'tramp stamp' looking logo on their products for a while haha.

sswilson

Staff member
I quite like my K70.

And you bought a version with the redesigned logo :thumb:
I can't believe they threw that 'tramp stamp' looking logo on their products for a while haha.

Is it a redesign, or a return to their original? But yeah... from what I've seen I much prefer the sail logo.

First kick at this round of mechanical keyboards (I've been around long enough to remember the IBM ones you could beat off an attacker with... :) ) for me, and it's difficult to choose a type of key without having access to a retail outlet that has them on display. I don't mind the browns, but sure as hell can see where they'd be annoying as all hell in a work environment. :)

edit: Do you use your wrist guard? It's comfortable for hand placement. but I'm not fond of how slippery it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts