What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

supaflyx3

Long overdue and due to my mobo + PSU dying, my new build!

JvTsyKQ.jpg

Text is too small for some odd reason.

https://imgur.com/JvTsyKQ

JvTsyKQ.jpg
Good choices, I have pretty much the same build. No complaints.

mGz

Ain't nothing wrong with that build! Congrats. :thumb:

Thanks. I only wish I did my due diligence beforehand regarding the case though. :doh:

It probably wasn't the smartest option as far as airflow goes. Temps aren't that big of a problem now that it's winter time - but in the summer I'll definitely have to look at modding. Plus, there's a ton of negative pressure which is going to make dust accumilation a real problem.

Lysrin

Thanks. I only wish I did my due diligence beforehand regarding the case though. :doh:

It probably wasn't the smartest option as far as airflow goes. Temps aren't that big of a problem now that it's winter time - but in the summer I'll definitely have to look at modding. Plus, there's a ton of negative pressure which is going to make dust accumilation a real problem.

True, but is sure is purty! :biggrin: There are some good modded front panels out there if you don't want to do it yourself.

mGz

True, but is sure is purty! :biggrin: There are some good modded front panels out there if you don't want to do it yourself.

Indeed it is! I'm a terrible DIYer so I've already got plans on getting the modmymods top panel and front panel.

mGz

CyberPower 1500VA UPS

I hope spending this much on a UPS is worth it. The price was much higher than I expected.

Latest posts