What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
One of them HP EX900 M.2 NVMe 500gb drives, to replace the 240GB Toshiba in my new lappy. I started running out of room right quick, and haven't had it for 5 days yet. It was cheaper to buy a drive separately than pay the $150 upgrade to go to the next size.

FreeKnight

That's right, I bought a cake carrier. Because I'm manly as feeeeeccckkk

(Or because I'm making DFC with chocolate swiss buttercream for a friend's birthday)

Lysrin

That's right, I bought a cake carrier. Because I'm manly as feeeeeccckkk

(Or because I'm making DFC with chocolate swiss buttercream for a friend's birthday)
Nothing wrong with that! Right tools for the right job! :biggrin: Sounds like an epic cake too.

FreeKnight

You can't come here posting about cake without sharing :bleh:
I just assume everyone here looks like this so I figure I'm doing them a favor by not sharing ;)

I'll post in the food thread if it comes out looking fantastic though. Along with some chocolate dipped madeleines.

sswilson

Staff member
I just assume everyone here looks like this so I figure I'm doing them a favor by not sharing ;)

I'll post in the food thread if it comes out looking fantastic though. Along with some chocolate dipped madeleines.
That must be archival footage... I've got one of those camera covers these days..... :ph34r:

Lysrin

Another Echo Dot to replace my desk Google Home Mini.
That's interesting. Is the switch related to what you mentioned about the Minis not being sort of location aware? iirc you were talking about it picking up and responding from the wrong room or something like that. Does the Echo Dot handle that better or this unrelated to that?