What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member

Bond007

Just grabbed a (relatively) cheap drawing tablet to go along with my humble bundle Corel purchase.....

$71 all-in after the coupon and free shipping is applied. (No tax being applied doesn't hurt either... :) ).
I have trying to justify the Corel deal as well...I just use it enough. Enjoy!

Prickly007

NHL 20... ~33% price dropped on Amazon.com last week (thanks camelcamelcamel), plus I was getting tired of NHL 18.

Picked up a Motorola Moto G7 Play from Costco yesterday for $200.

AshleyAshes

I went to a Mom & Pop computer store that I've walked by hundreds of times, went in looking for old NIB parts, maybe something good for Win98 retro build I'm working on? And there I see it, an X79 board on the shelf, the only mobo on display on the spartan shelves.

"Well, how much is that X79 board?"
"You have CPU?"
"I can get one off eBay."
"I do for you $30."
"I have cash."
"No tax if cash."

I'm hiding in my apartment now, hoping no one pins me for this robbery that I committed.

Attachments

Izerous

The poor Logi G300 has been acting up in the office and noticed Gigabyte M8000X knocked down from $70 to $20. There is absolutely no way I would have ever considered this mouse at $70 even after just 30 minutes of use it isn't worth that... however for $20 the only thing that I'll complain about is that the cable needs to relax (a little stiff) and it will cure itself after a few days probably.

Latest posts

Twitter