What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

supaflyx3

OnePlus 7t, case, screen protector, dbrand skin & dust plugs and switched my plan over to Telus for their 20gb/ $80 plan

sswilson

Staff member
Another year worth of office 365 personal @ $62.15 all-in. Hard to beat <$5.20/mo for 1TB cloud storage.

AshleyAshes

I went to a Mom & Pop computer store that I've walked by hundreds of times, went in looking for old NIB parts, maybe something good for Win98 retro build I'm working on? And there I see it, an X79 board on the shelf, the only mobo on display on the spartan shelves.

"Well, how much is that X79 board?"
"You have CPU?"
"I can get one off eBay."
"I do for you $30."
"I have cash."
"No tax if cash."

I'm hiding in my apartment now, hoping no one pins me for this robbery that I committed.
The $30 X79 board WORKS. :D Guess whos gonna need to get some 12 core Ivy Bridge Xeons and a lot of ECC DDR3 in 2020. :D

OverkillYJ

9900KS does 5ghz at lower wattage than an overclocked K. and guaranteed. just have to figure if the premium is worth it...
Im hoping there will be some sales on a regular 9900k coming up and ill go with that instead. I am under water so temps wont be an issue for OCing.

Latest posts

Twitter