What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Lysrin

I bought the 'mesh' big & tall chair off of uLine and a couple of phone cable detangler adapters off of Amazon.
Be interested to hear what you think of the chair. Always like to know about chair experiences because it seems like an endless quest! :)

Mr. Friendly

Be interested to hear what you think of the chair. Always like to know about chair experiences because it seems like an endless quest! :)
agreed.

I've decided that I'm going to get a Poang or Poang Rocker (or both) as my lounge chair to lay back n read or listen to music in. they're cheap and they are comfortable.

Lysrin

agreed.

I've decided that I'm going to get a Poang or Poang Rocker (or both) as my lounge chair to lay back n read or listen to music in. they're cheap and they are comfortable.
I didn't know what they were called but I love those chairs! Like to add one to my place too.

ADZ124

Knob Creek and Bumbu XO.

This stuff is getting way too expensive in Canada. Take me back to 2011 when our dollar was on par plz.

Latest posts

Twitter