What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Bartacus

I've decided I wanted Santa to bring me some PCIE lanes, but I didn't want to wait another month, so I started my own little "pre Christmas tree" pile of gifts, from me, to me. :D

Lian-Li PCO11 Dynamic XL case, AMD Threadripper 2950X 16 core, Gigabyte X399 Aorus Xtreme, and some ADATA SX9200 Pro 2TB SSDs (got em under $300 taxes in and shipped). There's a 3rd on the way, because I couldn't turn down that price. Merry Christmas to ME, LOL! :D

Bond007

I've decided I wanted Santa to bring me some PCIE lanes, but I didn't want to wait another month, so I started my own little "pre Christmas tree" pile of gifts, from me, to me. :D

Lian-Li PCO11 Dynamic XL case, AMD Threadripper 2950X 16 core, Gigabyte X399 Aorus Xtreme, and some ADATA SX9200 Pro 2TB SSDs (got em under $300 taxes in and shipped). There's a 3rd on the way, because I couldn't turn down that price. Merry Christmas to ME, LOL! :D
Nice purchases! Keep us updated. Couldn’t wait for the next gen stuff?

Prickly007

Almost $300 US in meat (primal cuts, I am going to be butchering and vacuum sealing for days. Hope my new neighbours like smoke.

On the way home, stopped by Costco and picked up a new UPS (APC BN1500M2). Ubiquiti "strongly recommends" using a UPS, so I'll use the new UPS with my desktop and relegate the years old one to the UDM, it's diminished battery capacity is still plenty for a device that uses at most 26W. It also continues to pass its bi-monthly self checks.

ADZ124

Almost $300 US in meat (primal cuts, I am going to be butchering and vacuum sealing for days. Hope my new neighbours like smoke.

On the way home, stopped by Costco and picked up a new UPS (APC BN1500M2). Ubiquiti "strongly recommends" using a UPS, so I'll use the new UPS with my desktop and relegate the years old one to the UDM, it's diminished battery capacity is still plenty for a device that uses at most 26W. It also continues to pass its bi-monthly self checks.
That's common sense.

Latest posts

Twitter