What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Bartacus

LOL! Sad to say, this incredible waste of money was mostly planned. Well, there *was* one very expensive impulse buy. I was wondering how to work dual D5 pumps into my new build, or just go single pump. But then Daz got a new toy in stock that fit my situation perfectly. It's in the nice big black box:

JD

Staff member
Did you nab the last one? I saw it was in stock a few days ago and had thought about buying it...

Bartacus

Not sure, I think he had two of the dual version when I placed my order.

EDIT: he has one dual D5 version left, 4 of the single D5 version left.

ADZ124

I bought a couple of cat trees measuring at 87" tall.

I don't often trust pre BF sales so I'm holding off on that 77" LG C9 I've been eyeing.

BTW If anyone is looking for a 55" C7 in the GTA lmk.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Barn door hardware and the only decently priced 36" pine slab door in the country.....

Anything wider than 32" seems to be considered a "barn door" and as such is hit with a 300%+ markup. Hell the 32" version of this door is normally stocked @ Home Depot @ $140, but if you want the 36" it's a special order and they want $360!!!!

SugarJ

Staff member
Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic in White and some more parts for my CNC router build. I'm planning on putting laser markers on it so it's a lot easier lining things up.

Latest posts

Twitter