What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member
They must be selling a hell of a lot of the PC-011 line. Seems like everybody and their dog has got one these days. :)

sswilson

Staff member
Snagged a vintage Craftsman circular saw for $25 off of Kijii. (So.... that rule about the person with the most tools when he dies winning, do the tools have to have been purchased new??? ).

I'm always buying tools for a specific job and then never needing them again........

Entz

Snagged a vintage Craftsman circular saw for $25 off of Kijii. (So.... that rule about the person with the most tools when he dies winning, do the tools have to have been purchased new??? ).
They are all used once you take them out of the box ;)

Plus classic made in NA Craftsman stuff is likely twice as good as stuff made today

sswilson

Staff member
They are all used once you take them out of the box ;)

Plus classic made in NA Craftsman stuff is likely twice as good as stuff made today
That's my default position until such time as I'm shown evidence to the contrary. No plastic on this bloody thing!

Sagath

Staff member

I'm always buying tools for a specific job and then never needing them again........
Put me on the will plz. :D

Latest posts

Twitter