What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

lowfat

Staff member
An air purifier

Izerous

Folding Team
Been sick for over a month right after I took my computer apart to transfer it into the new case and the energy level to redo all the hard tubing hasn't been there. Just ordered the couple extra fittings/soft tubing I need to go back to soft tubing and get this thing back together.

Izerous

Folding Team
TE37s for my Focus RS.

I regret going with the Platinum Fury wheels. I like how the look but they are noticeably heavier compared to even my OEM wheels and wish i had gone with something like that instead for the outty.

OverkillYJ

I regret going with the Platinum Fury wheels. I like how the look but they are noticeably heavier compared to even my OEM wheels and wish i had gone with something like that instead for the outty.
The only issue i have is that they will not fit as I'm lowered, so i had to order some anderson composites carbon front fenders (backs will fit with some more camber). so they has been an expensive venture...