What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Lpfan4ever

I love my Focus, but wheel shopping wasn't fun. The bolt pattern and offset options felt so limiting.

Inik

Finally updated my main rig from 4690k/Z97Mx gaming 5 to 3800x/X570-pro during BF!

Also picked up the new shield so I can move my htpc to my netowrk cabient and use the shield to stream from it! Surprised how small ti is!

Inik

I was on the fence about it, but I could not play the unoptimized POS COD:MW without hard crashes. My CPU was at 100% lol.

Bought the 3800x and 3600x, because I could not decide which one to choose, but they were 396$ and 230$ on amazon!

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team

Bartacus

I finally caved in and bought a 2080TI. It was $200 off and I used all my Canada Computers points to help ease the pain!

Then I dressed him in a lovely German tuxedo, aka a HeatKiller IV block:

Initial results are unbelievable, almost to the point where I'm questioning the numbers. The highest temp I've seen (get this) is 35C. Under full load, overclocked to the nuts (currently up to +250mhz core / + 700mhz memory). The core is reportedly hitting 2145mhz, and will not go over 35C. This doesn't make any sense, but HWINFO64 reads the same as MSI Afterburner. I shall not complain!

Latest posts

Twitter