What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

lowfat

Staff member
A Klein MM400 multimeter. My old school Mastercraft one died last week and my cheapo ones I had didn't have enough decimal points when doing 20V+ nor did they have a thermocouple. Definitely can't justify a Fluke. This seemed like a good compromise. Seems pretty decent so far.

Inik

Folding Team
Bougth a refurb Dyson V8 on their ebay outlet for the main floor. Will be very useful with the kid :rolleyes:

gingerbee

I'd not consider the deepcool fans for anything but cosmetic general air flow. I'd not place them on a radiator.
Ya I wouldn't buy or recommend them for any other then what you quoted lol there decent for that and that's all there good for more air and color. they don't have anywhere near the static pressure you want on a rad

FreeKnight

$17,000 worth of gym equipment for the new house :D

No more excuses once it's in, time to drop back to single digit bodyfat and start eating a shit-ton of veggies and lean meat.

sswilson

Staff member
Holy crap dude... that's a lot of coin on exercise equipment. Please tell me you didn't buy a peloton for your significant other.... :)

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
TCL 55" 6-series on amazon daily deal ($500), with a $250 gift card!
And, a 3900x Boxing Day special at $630, plus the Xbox pass & games to pair with my X570-E Gaming mobo.

And people say ski trips are expensive. I think it's only from the apres Ski and down time surfing the internet for deals after the hill closes! :ROFLMAO: