What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Izerous

Folding Team
Always dangerous to walk into trail appliance but the over range microwave in the house is literally starting to fall apart and it is honestly too tall for the current stove/cupboard and wasnt technically done to code.

So ordered a low profile model... Hope I never spend that much on a microwave again cheaper than redoing the cupboards so everything is right.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... I nearly jumped at one as well, but I honestly don't think I have a use for a second RPi ATM.... :)

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
A Phanteks vertical GPU bracket along with 3mm endmills and some rocker on/off switches for my CNC router build.

FreeKnight

A Phanteks vertical GPU bracket along with 3mm endmills and some rocker on/off switches for my CNC router build.
Ah, had I known you were looking for one I'd have offered my cablemod vertical bracket if it would have worked. It's been sitting in a box for like a year and a half :S

nToxik

Ordered a Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold PSU in late December as it was on sale but also back ordered. It's now in and I'm picking it up after work today. :)

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Ah, had I known you were looking for one I'd have offered my cablemod vertical bracket if it would have worked. It's been sitting in a box for like a year and a half :S
If I'd known you had one I'd have offered to buy it. We'll talk if the Phanteks one doesn't fit.

Izerous

Folding Team
My only disappointment with the pi4 is the lack of official retro pi build even after this length of time. I had a plan in mind that is on hold until then