What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Entz

I hate buying LR44s for cat toys. I ended up getting a IR thermometer gun for cheap and use that. Batteries last forever and he knows the beep means play time :D

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Finally got these going. 150mm tip, 122 center, 140 tail. 😎
Got the @BrainEater up at big white this week. 😁

The skis were regular $1070. Got them on sale for 480 and the custom bindings were 350 installed. If any of ya wanna come for a ski let me know!
wish I could have joined you guys!

Next year I'll have better time to work together with you and Brain 👍🏾

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Oh!

Almost forgot, my (relatively ancient) mouse started doing weird things. Lucky just in time Dell had the MX Master 3 on sale for 30 bucks off!

So, of course, being a savvy shopper, I check ebates, and Dell is at 10%. SCORE!

Great mouse. One of the first mice I've put in my hand and actually gone 'oh this is great' with no learning curve. Loving it!

FreeKnight

Fireplace /entertainment center for my upstairs living room. Down to $300 from $600 at HD.

I'm sure the quality won't be amazing and I'll notice annoyances as I put it together, but that price was a score. There's no fireplace upstairs anyway (yet ;) ) so this will do nicely. Throw the 65" OLED on it and I'll have a nice upstairs movie hub. I'd like to get a better soundbar or wire in surround one day, but there's no rush really.

Attachments

Lysrin

Oh!

Almost forgot, my (relatively ancient) mouse started doing weird things. Lucky just in time Dell had the MX Master 3 on sale for 30 bucks off!

So, of course, being a savvy shopper, I check ebates, and Dell is at 10%. SCORE!

Great mouse. One of the first mice I've put in my hand and actually gone 'oh this is great' with no learning curve. Loving it!
That's a popular on and most people seem to really like it. Nice deal on it!

I just had a mouse purchase too. The left button on my G602 started missing clicks and not registering holds while dragging. BestBuy had a sale on the new G604, basically a update (finally!) to the G602. Liking it so far. Scroll wheel is a bit more clicky than the G602, but it does add the infinity scroll thing. The G602 didn't have that. The button placement and size are slightly different, better imo, to the G602. I find them easier to reach.

FreeKnight

1581431983890.jpeg
Kinesis Keyboard with MX Browns. I've been happy with my K95, but I'm doing a lot of typing at home for work so it's time to start making my setup more ergonomically friendly. Hoping I'll like it. Changing to Browns from my MX Blacks should help reduce the number of errors too.

Now Ijust need to decide if I want to finally try Dvorak or not.

JD

Staff member
Didn't take any pictures since it's nothing notable, but a FireCuda 520 2TB SSD (PCIe 4.0) to retire my MX300 2TB. Only SATA drive left in my PC now is a 4TB Barracuda for storage.

holmesstephaniie

My latest purchase is PS4 Pro 1TB with a God of War latest edition. Actually, I'm bit late it playing this game as well.

Bartacus

New toys!

Decided to try an American water block from OptimusPC just for giggles, since I heard great things about the performance. Nice looking piece:

The amount of micro fins is rather insane:

The other stuff is 16GB x 2 of some good RAM, G.Skill TridentZ Neo [email protected]/16/16/36, and some thermal paste I've never tried before, Kingpin KPx.

JD

Staff member
Decided to try an American water block from OptimusPC just for giggles, since I heard great things about the performance. Nice looking piece:
Interesting, never heard of them, though I guess I don't really follow any social media outlets where it was likely advertised. How much did it run you?

Twitter