What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Mr. Friendly

funny enough, I learned that I a a terrible judge of size. I always thought the cast iron pan my mum gave me was 6"...turns out it's 8" cause when I got the Lodge, it was the same size. so now it's going back and I'll be buying a 10". LoL!!!

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Aye she will go into latest rig Sleeping Demi God think. I'll make this a steam machine for the living room. small edit lol got a msg someone seen i bought this titan and asked if id sell it,

Last edited:

AmuseMe

funny enough, I learned that I a a terrible judge of size. I always thought the cast iron pan my mum gave me was 6"...turns out it's 8" cause when I got the Lodge, it was the same size. so now it's going back and I'll be buying a 10". LoL!!!
Cast iron "inch" sizes are measured on the outside of the top/lip, not the cooking surface. And because most pans taper out, the actual cooking surface is much smaller.

Older cast iron is measured on a # system (#6, #7, #8). This actually doesn't relate to any actual inch number - a #8 pan is not 8". It actually is based on the size of the olden day burners. If your stove had a #8 burner, you'd want a #8 pan to match.

justmehereajax

I wanted all blue fans to make my brothers look retro. I am not investing in RGB yet.
All I needed was a Cheap CPU cooler. I bought a DeepCool Gamma 400 with Blue LED 120 mm fan from Amazon.
This pic below is it without the cpu cooler yet. I will add it Monday lol.
67372891_361598724534166_2648059359044567040_n.jpg