What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

ipaine

Well I took a little birthday money, a little tax money and decided it was time to upgrade the rig.

20200308_221422.jpg

Yep a 3900X, Crosshair VIII Hero, G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz and I figured why use just a slow WD gen 3 nvme when I could just buy a new Firecuda 1tb gen4 drive.

Now to build it. :)

Lysrin

Well I took a little birthday money, a little tax money and decided it was time to upgrade the rig.

Yep a 3900X, Crosshair VIII Hero, G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz and I figured why use just a slow WD gen 3 nvme when I could just buy a new Firecuda 1tb gen4 drive.

Why indeed? Congrats! Build log and pics always appreciated :)

FreeKnight

View attachment 28359

Nice. Have you decided what case you're stuffing it in?

ipaine

Nice. Have you decided what case you're stuffing it in?
Yep. It is all going into my Fractal Define R6. I'm going to be setting it up on a open bench first to start getting it all going. Once that is done (and the new usb-c panel for my case gets here) I'll put my existing machine apart and will be using my two 1080tis along with a HX1200i psu. I'm hoping to fit it all in with my existing AIO cooler (evga CLC 280), but I might have to move to a 240 to get everything to fit right.

liamdaniel324

People are like writing so much of what they bought. I literally got a small thing but my personal favorite now. Not a PC not a laptop but these small Mi Redmi Airdots. Wow they are genuinely amazing.

liamdaniel324

I recently purchased 2 new mini laptops and a light stick for night use with them. The laps are old but have SSD so went for them. Also got them in less than $150. I hope I made a good decision.

Latest posts

Twitter