What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Entz

Those clips are neat. I ended up using Kapton tape to attach mine as the binder clips kept getting in the way of the bltouch :cautious:

lowfat

Staff member
Bought some 3d printing goodies from Spool3d.ca!

- a bag of Swiss clips
- E3D Nozzle X - 0.8mm
- E3D Nozzle X - 0.25mm (I'm already rocking the 0.4mm variant)
- PLA wood filament, dark brown

These clips are the shiznit!! Here's a comparison between the stock binder clips on a typical print bed, and these things:
Did you get a pack of Rockets too?

Entz

Wait really? I have always got them in every order. I haven't ordered anything since Black Friday tho.
I know its silly but getting a little bit of Candy in an order is so freaking awesome lol.

lowfat

Staff member
Ordered a lot of keyboard stuff.

Ordered a set of stems to use Cherry keycaps on my Realforce 87u and ordered replacement PBT caps for the ones I 'ruined' when I dyed them.

Ordered 150 NovelKey Sherbet switches. Will replace all the blues in my Filco Majestouch 1, as some are pretty squishy/sticky. :eek:

And ordered a bunch of parts to build a gaming keypad from scratch. Ordered 90 Amoeba single switch PCBs to make wiring a bit easier. A Postage Board Mini to control the keyboard. Some cheap red smd leds and resistors for them. 1N4148 diodes for wiring the switches. A rotary encoder to control volume of my DAC/AMP (via an ESP8266). And then some blank black PBT caps.

Will look something like this, but there are holes in the model, and I can't figure out SCAD so I'm going to make my own from scratch.

Latest posts

Twitter