What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
A portable Bosch table saw. My garage isn't big enough for a cabinet saw, I'm partial to Bosch tools, and if I need >18" rip I'll go use my Dad's.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I've had my Bosch table saw for 20 years now. Still works like a charm, especially the guide fence mechanism.

Lysrin

I wanted a silver/grey aluminum case, full rgb, sockets for the switches, and a delete key. Honestly the Alt was the cheapest solution I could find that had all of these. Most of the 'premium' brands don't have full rgb and/or sockets.
The Alt is really a full featured keyboard for sure. That is why I liked it from when I first saw it introduced on Drop. But you'll actually make use of all the cool features where I likely would not. But I'm happy to watch you do it! ;)

Bartacus

Ok, after test fitting some rads in the Define 7, I declare that case to be a solid "meh" leaning towards "crap", and it's getting replaced by a case actually designed with proper water cooling in mind. I already have a TR rig in the same case, but I'll be building him a baby brother:

sswilson

Staff member
I'm a firm believer that the Lian Li 011 line is the one all other mainstream cases need to beat this time around.

Supergrover

Have a 10inch powered sub if the bass is not up to snuff. Be using them for my main gamer when not using headphones.

Bond007