What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Supergrover

I've actually been considering giving orings a try on my kinesis gaming keyboard. Since switching from my corsair with MX reds, to browns I've noticed I'm bottoming out a little more (although I'm making less typos due to not activating keys when trying to type quietly).

Reds or browns are definitely my preference so far. I don't mind blacks but can't handle the clickyness of blues.
I really liked my reds with Orings for gaming, but again with rings. I find gaming I bottom out all the time and reds dont have a lot of resistance.
I 100% agree with lowfat, a bottoming out switch is louder than a blue.

My wife is a KB pounder should hear her on my KB's before orings....... pretty sure she is the reason alot of my switchs have gone over the years.

lowfat

Staff member
Bluetooth adapter for my PC so I can control media w/ Harmony.

Also bought a 6 ft USB C cable. Why are these expensive? Didn't think I'd ever be spending $20+ on a USB cable. :(

I 100% agree with lowfat, a bottoming out switch is louder than a blue.

My wife is a KB pounder should hear her on my KB's before orings....... pretty sure she is the reason alot of my switchs have gone over the years.
I don't even know how its possible to use a keyboard w/o bottoming out. :eek:

FreeKnight

Pro controller for my switch
IMO that's the best controller available right now. I've got 4 and I'm almost thinking of using them instead of Xbox one controllers for my PC. They've also got the best D-pad which is great for fighting games and emulation.

supaflyx3

IMO that's the best controller available right now. I've got 4 and I'm almost thinking of using them instead of Xbox one controllers for my PC. They've also got the best D-pad which is great for fighting games and emulation.
Personally I don't like it very much, it has a weird feel to it and digital triggers is a huge loss. Definitely better than joycons though. Can't really complain for $25 though

Lysrin

Regarding switches (couple posts late), browns remain my favourite. Been happy with my Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S with browns. I do have orings on my G710+ that came on that keyboard. I have been thinking about transferring them to the Pro S to see if there is much different. Just takes time to pull all the keys and transfer the rings!

Mr. Friendly

heads up that there is a clearance on a lot of last gen Ubiquiti gear...from 10% to 70% off. if you are interested in anything, say so and I can check if there is inventory left. it's going out FAAAST.