What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member
Kinda neat the way they break down their expected availability by both date and confidence....

Did you get a chance to try some red keys over the weekend? It's really hard to make recommendations of key preference... it's a personal choice.

supaflyx3

Dk61 showed up today, it's really nice. Not sure how this keeb is only $70 on amazon, now to order some other switches to see what I like the most.

supaflyx3

Yea DK61e, I ordered brown switches. They feel really nice but since it's hot swap I have the option to figure out what switch I really like

zoob

I like that tag line "Take back your arrow keys". Was just chatting with these other guys about how they're hard to give up when going 60%. Not all of us use vi(m) for everything lol.

lowfat

Staff member
I like that tag line "Take back your arrow keys". Was just chatting with these other guys about how they're hard to give up when going 60%. Not all of us use vi(m) for everything lol.
I hate vi. So frustrating when an app uses it by default.

But even w/ a 60% keyboard, you could easily map WASD to the arrow keys when holding fn.

supaflyx3

Honestly doesn't bother me, fn + space changes layers so I can quickly switch to the arrow keys layer if I need them