What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Izerous

Folding Team
I find mouse pads kind of funny. I hated the old mouse pads with the single layer of material over rubber. Always lifting, faded within a year from the mouse ball running over it etc. So all the quality mouse pads became hard plastic a few with sharp edges that left marks on my arm and somehow back to viewing massive cloth line rubber as the mouse pads to buy again. Pretty sure both the Rakoon and Goliathus I picked up are knock-offs but these oversized sew edge cloth mats sure have become nice to use.

clshades

I find mouse pads kind of funny. I hated the old mouse pads with the single layer of material over rubber. Always lifting, faded within a year from the mouse ball running over it etc. So all the quality mouse pads became hard plastic a few with sharp edges that left marks on my arm and somehow back to viewing massive cloth line rubber as the mouse pads to buy again. Pretty sure both the Rakoon and Goliathus I picked up are knock-offs but these oversized sew edge cloth mats sure have become nice to use.

The one I linked is highly rated. 5mm thick so it won't wrinkle or lift on the edges either. I found the plastic ones wrecked mouse feet. I'll never buy another one as long as I live.

supaflyx3

Asus zephyrus G14 w/ a Ryzen 7 4800hs, 16gb of ram, 500gb SSD, 14" 120hz 1080p screen & 1660ti. As well as a 10tb hdd to add to my server

Ilikeap

Deepcool Gamma 400 "S" but going to return it as the FAN is not PWM. Fixed 1300rpm 120mm. I did not realize on sale @ CC for $20 CAD

lowfat

Staff member

Cptn Vortex

JD

Staff member
Grabbed a Umidigi Power 3, mostly as a backup phone and to mess around with the GSI ROMs/Images too since it has Treble support. Pretty huge battery (6150mAH) and screen (6.53"). Mostly stock Android 10, though outdated (Dec 2019), but at least no bloatware to speak of. Included a TPU case and plastic screen protector pre-applied too. Device itself has a soft-touch plastic back. Was only $220CAD, no tax via Amazon.

iPhone 11 on the right:

1597702238833.png

And also pretty thick from the battery, again iPhone 11 on the right:

1597702279310.png

I've been able to get all the GSI ROMs to boot that I've tried thus far since most are based on Phh-Treble anyhow. Even was able to boot the Google Android 11 Beta image.