What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Entz

Perhaps someone here even bough a dozen FEs and is going to sell those pre-orders on ebay for 1800 CAD :confused:

Bartacus

I might be the only guy in the world who isn't excited at all about the 3080 / 3090, and suckers are acting like these cards are magically a DEAL now, LOL!

Lysrin

I went HyperX crazy today at Canada Computers. I decided one of my rigs needed a keyboard upgrade, and one of my much loved Logitech Hero G502 mice lost it's blue RGB, and therefore could not be purple. Since I love purple, that mouse got demoted to my 3rd rig, and I bought a new HyperX keyboard / mouse / big mouse mat for my main gaming rig.

zcER8Zim.jpg

I love these huge mouse mats!!
u0tlvRJm.jpg

New man cave is slowly coming along!
r6pBzD5m.jpg

Alright well that's all well and good and congrats but could we get some grown up size pics of this stuff?? Something my ol'man eyes can see?!

;)

Looks awesome Sir!

FreeKnight

Picking up a used Pannellift drywall lift today for $250. Which is a steal of a deal for a lift that's usually well over $1K. I can get by without one, but honestly, it's so much easier with a lift I'm just going to go that route anyway.

Plus I can always sell it for at least that when I'm done with it.

Izerous

Folding Team
If it was going with finished ceiling in that fashion i wouldn't hesitate to buy one either. Considering the extent of wiring I want to do and tear out all of the copper and replace with pex.

Lysrin

I bought a Glorious XL Extended - 14"x24" - Stealth Edition mouse/keyboard mat, to replace my aging, falling apart, Mionix (I think?) one.

Why this particular mat you may ask? Well the Stealth is nicely understated, which I like, but more importantly the dimensions are perfect for being large enough to fit my TKL keyboard and mouse comfortably but also just right to fit between my two joystick mounts when playing sims. Haven't found a lot of other with these perfect dimensions. I cut down my current one, but it didn't have stitched edges so that was an option.

They were out of stock for a long time. So when the notification email came I pounced! :)

Izerous

Folding Team
@Lysrin the edging could likely be replicated via a serger if you ever find yourself in that situation again. Not as common as a sewing machine but not exactly rare just more specialized usage. A serger is likely even what they are using to make the edging in the first place on these cloth mats.

Latest posts

Twitter