What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

JD

Staff member
That's a super neat little unit! Just to clarify for me: AdGuard I get. KMS as in Key Management Service? And NTP server as in Network Time Protocol?
Yup you got it :) Looking to setup this too maybe: https://pydio.com/
Does AdGuard work differently than PiHole?
I think Pi-Hole's latest release brings in some of the stuff AdGuard had, but I still prefer AdGuard's interface as it's a bit easier to use.

JD

Staff member
Ordered the Pixel 5 since it seems like a great price in Canada compared to the US price :)

ipaine

Tired of my "gamer" chair. Well actually it has been a good chair and Clutch was great with their warranty, but that time is past and the gas cylinder is going and now with being home all the time and actually working, the chair shows its weakness. That is what lead me to purchase (although not in yet) a brand new Steelcase Gesture. Tested out both the Leap and Gesture, and like the gesture more.

Now the wait for it to come in.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Samsung 256gb Thumbdrive. USB C w/ built in adapter. Fancy little guy! Work laptop doesnt have a C port, so using the included C to A adapter on a 3.0 port heres the results;
1602083324296.png

Be interesting to see if anything changes on a 3.1/2 or USBC directly.

Bartacus

Bought a new big screen, wanted HDR for my main rig for giggles, and because Horizon Zero Dawn on PC looks mindbogglingly good in HDR. Asus ROG Strix XG43V. 43" curved, 3840 x 1200 x 120hz HDR:

It's a bit big, 35" AOC ultrawide on the right for comparison:

I might be turning my head a bit more than usual!

Entz

Crucial ballistic DDR 3200 2x16 kit on prime deals (BL2K16G32C16U4B). Bit early but that is a good if not great price for it @172. Micron Rev. E dies. so it should be fun to tweak.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter