What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Izerous

Folding Team
Mr Heater propane heater. Running gas line to the garage simply didn't happen this year and picked up a forced air unit for a surprising deal. I don't intent to heat the garage all winter with it just take the edge off while I'm out there

sswilson

Staff member
what happened?

Koodo's web store fulfillment department doesn't apparently work weekends and their "live" stock checker either doesn't interface with items listed on the website to take them down when stock runs out, or if it does interface with the storefront it doesn't do a very good job.

Looks like any orders placed after the wee hours of Saturday morning aren't being fulfilled due to a lack of stock, but there was nobody around to take it off of the website when they ran out of stock.

GregH

That looks like a lot of bike! What is it?
08 Suzuki Boulevard C50T ltd. It's actually only an 805cc, but looks way bigger. Sounds AMAZING with the aftermarket cobra pipes too. Only 16k on the clock, so barely even broken in. I've been wanting to get a bike ever since we moved to the Island, and I couldn't turn down the deal I found on this one.